@Big Ry has first choice on these.
@SA-Motors im trying to track down the thicker board. I know I had it in my hand before my dad passed. These are a bit thin for your purpose. But I’ll give you second pick
Iron wood wattle ( Acacia excelsa)
left one is 16”+ long 3 3/4 to 4 3/4 wide and 1 3/16” thick
right one is 15 3/4” long 3 1/2 to 4 1/4 wide and 1 3/16” thick.
These have a few checks and cracks typical with desert Acacia. I can show more pictures if needed.
$65 each plus shipping.
@SA-Motors im trying to track down the thicker board. I know I had it in my hand before my dad passed. These are a bit thin for your purpose. But I’ll give you second pick
Iron wood wattle ( Acacia excelsa)
left one is 16”+ long 3 3/4 to 4 3/4 wide and 1 3/16” thick
right one is 15 3/4” long 3 1/2 to 4 1/4 wide and 1 3/16” thick.
These have a few checks and cracks typical with desert Acacia. I can show more pictures if needed.
$65 each plus shipping.