Hey, Folks. I got two of these from a friend many years ago. They've been tossed into a pile of stuff ever since. Today, I for some reason thought that this would benefit someone on Woodbarter, so, if you can guess what the material is, it will be yours for postage only. You must give me the correct name. It has two names and either one will work. It's also something that every wood shop should have and might have a couple of them already.
There is one picture showing that it could be used as a pencil holder. The others are for, what is this material? I'll keep this til next Sunday, and if there isn't any interest, I'll remove it. ............ Nubs
There is one picture showing that it could be used as a pencil holder. The others are for, what is this material? I'll keep this til next Sunday, and if there isn't any interest, I'll remove it. ............ Nubs
Last edited: