Mike ca burls

mikedw918

Member
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Ca
First name
Michael
Hi my name is Mike I'm in va Tulare county. In the process of looking for material to cut I have a couple hundred burls I'm willing and able to deliver anywhere I can handle ten medium or five large . Burls are 200 each if u come get them and clean them and load them if I do it it's 4 to 500. Plus delivery fee which can be worked out. These are beautiful to ul I can send pics of a few that have been cut open.

IMG_20260630_151910586.webp IMG_20260630_152517162.webp IMG_20260630_152651570.webp IMG_20260630_152642625.webp IMG_20260630_152752271.webp IMG_20260630_152800047.webp IMG_20260630_152847938.webp IMG_20260630_153002987.webp IMG_20260630_153259344.webp IMG_20260630_153824764.webp
 
Last edited by a moderator:
WELCOME! From Michigan. :welcome2:
Please read our rules about how we buy and sell here.
 
WELCOME! From Michigan. :welcome2:
Please read our rules about how we buy and sell here.
Also, shouldn’t the phone number be removed too? No personal details on the open forum?

Welcome from Austria. Ignore any and all Texans, read our rules and reply four times to be able to post anywhere on the forum (this is necessary as you want to sell)
 
Also, shouldn’t the phone number be removed too? No personal details on the open forum?

Welcome from Austria. Ignore any and all Texans, read our rules and reply four times to be able to post anywhere on the forum (this is necessary as you want to sell)
Yes, I removed it.
 
Back
Top