Mulberry & Osage Mill Blanks

Sprung

Amateur Sawdust Maker
Full Member
Messages
9,778
Reaction score
16,370
Location
WI
First name
Matt
All have been in my shop for a while. The Mulberry was part of a larger slab, but I've had the slab for at least 8 years. The Osage I've had for at least 10 years. I haven't checked these with a moisture meter, but assume dry.

All are $7/each. Prices do not include shipping. Payment by PayPal.

Mulberry. Some have a little bit of a crack(s), as you can hopefully see in the picture, which may or may not turn out. Second pic is flipped end for end.

PM1.webp

PM2.webp

Osage Orange. Has some cracks, as you can hopefully see in the picture, which may or may not turn out. Second pic is flipped end for end.

PM3.webp

PM4.webp
 
Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #3
Matt, can you do Pirateship? If so, Ill take B & E.

I've never used Pirateship, but if it's pretty easy to figure out, I'm sure I can. I'll check into it hopefully tomorrow.
 
Its very easy and its free. You just need a printer to print the label. I could also just send you a pirate ship label, but again...still need the printer.
 
Its very easy and its free. You just need a printer to print the label. I could also just send you a pirate ship label, but again...still need the printer.
Don't need to print your labels. Take a picture of the QR code, take your package to a local UPS or USPS and show them the QR code. They'll print up a label and you don't spend a lot of time getting it done. I've done that the last 5 packages because my printer would connect whenever it wanted to, not when I wanted it. ............... Nubs
 
Don't need to print your labels. Take a picture of the QR code, take your package to a local UPS or USPS and show them the QR code. They'll print up a label and you don't spend a lot of time getting it done. I've done that the last 5 packages because my printer would connect whenever it wanted to, not when I wanted it. ............... Nubs
I figured they would charge for that
 
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #8
Ryan, sorry for the delay. I'll find a suitable box to use with Pirateship (I've pretty much only got USPS flat rate boxes on hand right now...) and will get you a total tonight or tomorrow morning.
 
Ryan, sorry for the delay. I'll find a suitable box to use with Pirateship (I've pretty much only got USPS flat rate boxes on hand right now...) and will get you a total tonight or tomorrow morning.
Appreciate it.

FYI I just take whatever box i can find, cut it to lay flat, and wrap up the wood like a present. I get a lot of Amazon deliveries, so it's usually Amazon boxes. But I've even used flat rate boxes. I've ever used a roll of brown construction paper lol 🤷🏻
 
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #10
All of these are remaining. $7/each, plus shipping.
 
Back
Top