New Member in Raleigh, NC

  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #21
Now I have a reason to stop in Raleigh when in NC. Maybe you can hook me up with some local woods. Welcome to the show.
Hi Mark. Please check in if you are in the area. I usually have something drying and something already dried in my shop. Nothing exotic. Right now I have some Osage Orange, Bradford Pear, White Oak, and Ambrosia Maple being processed. I was offered some Cherry over the weekend but I don't have room for it.
 
Karl - welcome from Illinois - some REALLY nice and interesting sculptural pieces in your portfolio. Looking forward to seeing more of your work in the future too.
 
Hi Mark. Please check in if you are in the area. I usually have something drying and something already dried in my shop. Nothing exotic. Right now I have some Osage Orange, Bradford Pear, White Oak, and Ambrosia Maple being processed. I was offered some Cherry over the weekend but I don't have room for it.
Hoping to score some Fringe tree wood and all 4 Silver bell tree's wood to start.
 
Back
Top