Newbie from Florida

ELBeau

Reaction score
First name
Beau
Man, this looks like a good hangout for wood nuts. I've been repairing pool cues and collecting wood for cuebuilding for what seems like forever. On the side I also supply dyed veneers to cuemakers and a few other industries (a couple of my customers beat me here).
Let the woodbartering begin! :greeting:

DKMD

Sawbones
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
First name
David
Welcome! Looking forward to seeing your cues and the colored stuff.

ironman123

Reaction score
First name
Ray
Welcome from Central Texas.

Would like to see your work. Enjoy the forum.

Ray

Kevin

Wood is good.
Reaction score
First name
Kevin
Glad to have you aboard Beau.

Love to see some of your work. Visited your website - nice looking cues made form your veneers. Feel free to put your website in your signature, and if need help let me know I'll be glad to do it for you.

:hi:

ELBeau

Reaction score
First name
Beau
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks for the warm welcome, guys. I'll add a signature after I make the required # of posts. The link to my site should work, though. I've got pictures of our veneers in cues from around the world.

healeydays

Reaction score
First name
Mike
Welcome from NH. I think you might like this place. I know there are a couple high end cue makers that wander this sight on occasion...

Patrude

Reaction score
First name
Rich
ELBeau said:
Man, this looks like a good hangout for wood nuts. I've been repairing pool cues and collecting wood for cuebuilding for what seems like forever. On the side I also supply dyed veneers to cuemakers and a few other industries (a couple of my customers beat me here).
Let the woodbartering begin! :greeting:

:welcome2: aboard Beau from South Eastern Massachusetts. As long as you like wood you will like it here :drinks: good folks, good conversation and lots of good wood to be found here. glad you joined in :hi2: