Olive half limbs and one box of Palo Verde

Nubsnstubs

Where is it???
Reaction score
First name
Jerry
Hey all y'all, after cutting up that olive I posted in another thread, I'm offering up a large flat rate box for 5 dollars plus $21.10 for shipping. Most are between 13 and 16" long. Several OD's are 2 1/2" and the rest average at or over 3". I doubt that any of these pieces could make anything 3/4 x 10" because of the bad bandsaw cuts. Below are pictures of what the clean wood looks like and the half logs. 7B36AA2A-405F-410B-944D-BEA84B3B977A_1_201_a.jpeg

AA8DCBFA-8903-4064-BC59-7D6204CB6CE4_1_201_a.jpeg

661F3D4B-26F0-4538-85A4-71C724E260D8_1_201_a.jpeg

@Don Van Dyne, I also still have a large flat rate box of Palo Verde pieces. I thought I posted this picture, but looking through the threads, I don't see where I did. Every piece is Palo Verde. After 3 days, Wednesday, I will let the first person who wants it have it.. E428BFB3-FAA0-4230-8FB1-7381ECB5D11F_1_201_a.jpeg

............ Jerry (in Tucson)

Nubsnstubs

Where is it???
Reaction score
First name
Jerry
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ok Barry, it's yours. I stuffed what I could in the Game Box. What you see in the picture is more than what you are getting, but for 5 bucks for wood, you can't go wrong. If you don't like this deal without seeing what I'm sending, you can cancel, and it wouldn't bother me. I'll PM with my Paypal, and then you need to PM me with your address........ Jerry (in Tucson)

ScoutDog

Reaction score
First name
JB
Jerry:
How much is left? If you think there is enough to fill some kind of box, I'll claim it.
Thanks! --JB

Don Van Dyne

Reaction score
First name
Don
Hey there! Thank you so much for thinking of me. I’ll take the box of palo verde please! Ill PM you for info to get you paid by tomorrow morning (at work tonight).

Nubsnstubs

Where is it???
Reaction score
First name
Jerry
Hey Sdog, you will get it all. Here is a picture of what is left. Lengths are indicated on the pieces. The crotch piece is 15" long. None are flat. If they were, I wouldn't be selling them. 209C37A8-845B-4517-BB06-E7AC5CD78185_1_201_a.jpeg To keep them full length, I'll put them in a Game Box, and stuff it with WB peanuts. $26.10 and it's yours. I don't have any of those boxes, so will need to get one tomorrow and in the mail Tuesday. . ....... Jerry (in Tucson)

Nubsnstubs

Where is it???
Reaction score
First name
Jerry
Scout dog can see what he's getting, but I want to make sure that @Wildthings Barry knows the top picture is just showing what this wood looks like when milled. Those 4 pieces are not for sale. ............ Jerry (in Tucson)

ScoutDog

Reaction score
First name
JB
Hi Jerry:
Funds sent on PP.
Same address as before.
Thank you!

Nubsnstubs

Where is it???
Reaction score
First name
Jerry
Hey there! Thank you so much for thinking of me. I’ll take the box of palo verde please! Ill PM you for info to get you paid by tomorrow morning (at work tonight).
Don, box is labeled and will go out tomorrow when PP is confirmed. ........ Jerry

Wildthings

ASTROS '23 ALCS CHAMPIONS runnerup
Reaction score
First name
Barry
Scout dog can see what he's getting, but I want to make sure that @Wildthings Barry knows the top picture is just showing what this wood looks like when milled. Those 4 pieces are not for sale. ............ Jerry (in Tucson)
Understood! but you could be wonderful and use those four for peanuts!!

Nubsnstubs

Where is it???
Reaction score
First name
Jerry
Understood! but you could be wonderful and use those four for peanuts!!
Sorry, Barry, the shells were removed, and I didn't think the bare nuts would survive the trip.......... Jerry (in Tucson)

Last edited:

Byron Barker

Reaction score
First name
Byron
What length are your logs? Got anything clean @ 3ft? I'd like some for bow making. One of my favorite woods.

Nubsnstubs

Where is it???
Reaction score
First name
Jerry
Byron, I have a couple stumps that are about 4 feet across. They are still loaded with dirt, and won't be milled for awhile. I'll look at some of the logs I have to see if any are worth turning. These were all ripped out of the ground, and if you haven't seen it before, the stumps and roots all look like they've been through a shredder. There are cracks everywhere and some are upwards of 2 feet long. ............ Jerry (in Tucson()

ScoutDog

Reaction score
First name
JB
I also received my box of glorious olive branches, and peace is among us, one and all. :-)
Thanks, Jerry in Tucson!