PM 66 for sale, wont last long

barry richardson

Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Barry

double click the link, I dont think you have to log in...

Last edited:

barry richardson

Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Barry
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Never seen a cast iron full extension table before, I have a good table saw so dont need it, but it could be flipped for some profit. My wife just had back surgery (still in the hospital in fact) or I might take on the mission. would need a truck with a lift gate though, or a trailer with a ramp.....

Nubsnstubs

Where is it???
Reaction score
First name
Jerry
Thanks for posting that, Barry. I just sent a message. Will know in a while whether he still has it or not. Also, it's only a short ride at 60 miles. I don't need it, but it can be used for a trade or I could trade my Unisaw and keep this'n. .......... ......... Jerry (in Tucson)

barry richardson

Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Barry
Awesome Jerry! Should have tagged you, Was just looking on the map and saw it was down toward Tucson, hope you get it!

barry richardson

Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Barry
Thanks for posting that, Barry. I just sent a message. Will know in a while whether he still has it or not. Also, it's only a short ride at 60 miles. I don't need it, but it can be used for a trade or I could trade my Unisaw and keep this'n. .......... ......... Jerry (in Tucson)
Jerry, did this guy ever get back to you?

Nubsnstubs

Where is it???
Reaction score
First name
Jerry
Nope, not yet, Barry. What was the price yesterday?? I don't remember it being 450 yesterday, but it's still a great price. ...... I just sent another reply. Waiting forever probably............ Jerry (in Tucson)

scootac

Reaction score
First name
George
Pretty sure it was $250 yesterday.
Might be a clue as to what kind of person you're dealing with. Certainly would come up in any conversation I'd have!

JerseyHighlander

Reaction score
First name
Kyle
Wow! Back in the green/teal days... that's an old one. Would love to know the story behind those cast iron extension tables. Looks like somebody took a couple of the main tops before they were milled for the blade and T-slots and made extension tables out of them. Have never seen anything like it before.

Nubsnstubs

Where is it???
Reaction score
First name
Jerry
Day 2 and no replies to my calls. No answers on Facebook marketplace either. ............... Jerry

Sprung

Amateur Sawdust Maker
Reaction score
First name
Matt
Would love to know the story behind those cast iron extension tables.

Those were an optional accessory, offered by Powermatic, that one could purchase. I'm not sure how often they were originally purchased - on the rare occasion that I've seen the cast iron extension tables, or a saw that has them, offered for sale, they've sold quickly for good money.

JerseyHighlander

Reaction score
First name
Kyle
Those were an optional accessory, offered by Powermatic, that one could purchase. I'm not sure how often they were originally purchased - on the rare occasion that I've seen the cast iron extension tables, or a saw that has them, offered for sale, they've sold quickly for good money.
Making me wonder if I still have my old, old Rudolph Bass catalog in a box somewhere. If I've seen them anywhere in the past, that would have been it, just the picture. Still, I'd imagine they're as rare as Hen's Teeth. Personally been in a few dozen different professional cabinet & exhibit shops which typically had between 3 & five tablesaws, numerous auctions of the same & walked through the Rudolph Bass showroom/warehouse, Force Machinery etc and I've never seen one.

Nubsnstubs

Where is it???
Reaction score
First name
Jerry
I finally got an answer.. I have a buyer but he has not picked it up yet. If he is a no show I’ll let you know.

I was very interested at the 250 price, and am still interested at $450, but I have a 1982 5 hp 1Unisaw with a Biesmiere fence that allows me to cut from blade out to 87". I've always liked the Powermatic equipment, but when I was looking for saws, I could never find one. This would be a purchase only to satisfy my liking for Powermatic sTuff.

@barry richardson, if you want it, I'll pick it up when I'm told it's mine, and in about a week, take it out to you as I'm gonna go up to Skull Valley then. Interested??.......... Jerry (in Tucson)

barry richardson

Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Barry
Thanks for the offer Jerry but I already have a nice table saw too, PM2000. And I don't know any one else that needs one off hand. Edit... Not sure why this post tagged you Wayne:headscratch2: ...@Nubsnstubs

Last edited: