PS3 games and headset

brown down

Reaction score
First name
jeff
My PS3 crapped out a while back and these have been sitting around. I can't use them as I don't play anymore and I am not buying another system

I can either sell them or trade for wood:treehugger::treehugger:

I figured I would offer these up to all of you before I sell them online elsewhere! The wireless headset is almost brand new!

IMG_3525.jpg
IMG_3526.jpg
IMG_3529.jpg

IMG_3527.jpg

ripjack13

ɹǝʇɹɐqpooʍ
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Marc
If I had a ps, I'd be all over this...but I have xbox....sorry man.

Kevin

Wood is good.
Reaction score
First name
Kevin
Do you know what you're looking to get? My grandboys are gamers.

ripjack13

ɹǝʇɹɐqpooʍ
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Marc
Do you know what you're looking to get? My grandboys are gamers.

Find from them if they have playstation 3 or something else....those only work on that system...

Kevin

Wood is good.
Reaction score
First name
Kevin
I just texted my daughter to look at the thread. They have whatever the latest greatest is I'm sure.

Kevin

Wood is good.
Reaction score
First name
Kevin
My daughter says they have Xbox One so I will pass but you will probably be able to unload them I bet.

brown down

Reaction score
First name
jeff
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I really have no idea what I want for them. I do know that I won't sell them to a place like gamestop for pennies on the dollar. the headset If my memory is right runs around $100 which isn't what I want for it. In fact I do have a warranty on them. I could smash them with a hammer and get a new one, but at the end of the day they are doing me no good here so if someone could use them for themselves or kids I would def be open to a trade for the lot! wood is always good in my book and considering I have been smoking through my stash I would like to replace some timber!

Kevin

Wood is good.
Reaction score
First name
Kevin
Jeff would I able to connect those headsets up and receive the signal from my phone somehow? Currently I keep my phkne in my shirt pocket using a wired headset to losten to my radio as I work but the wires are a pain to deal with and I drop my phone sometimes and it gets sawdust in the case being on me.

I'd like to just ne able to wear wireless headphones and leave the phone elsewhere. Any idea if that is doable?

Tony

Hardwood Enthusiast
Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Tony
Jeff would I able to connect those headsets up and receive the signal from my phone somehow? Currently I keep my phkne in my shirt pocket using a wired headset to losten to my radio as I work but the wires are a pain to deal with and I drop my phone sometimes and it gets sawdust in the case being on me.

I'd like to just ne able to wear wireless headphones and leave the phone elsewhere. Any idea if that is doable?

Kevin, I don't know if those will work, but I use some Sony wireless headphones that connect via Bluetooth to my phone to listen in the shop. If you need more detailed info let me know. Tony

Kevin

Wood is good.
Reaction score
First name
Kevin
Kevin, I don't know if those will work, but I use some Sony wireless headphones that connect via Bluetooth to my phone to listen in the shop. If you need more detailed info let me know. Tony

Tony this is to let you know I need more detailed info. :sarcastic2:

I had a set of TV ears set up in my shop for a while and they worked, but it was line-of-sight only and I have tall freestanding cabinets and large machinery so it was a little frustrating losing the signal so frequently.

Tony

Hardwood Enthusiast
Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Tony
@Kevin, I'm running up to the store real quick, I'll call you in just a few with particulars.

brown down

Reaction score
First name
jeff
I am not sure these will work with that. I think they do hook up to a PC but I will call them tomorrow and ask if it is possible.. They do have pretty good range but how far I don't know!

Kevin

Wood is good.
Reaction score
First name
Kevin
Now that IO'm looking at them on the big screen Jeff they look too big for shop use. I really liked the TV Ears because they were small and light, but the signal was not great.

brown down

Reaction score
First name
jeff
yea these are pretty big man they are like the old school headphones. I'll tell you man if you can scratch together the cash the best headphones I have ever used are the bose ones. especially for in the shop. they make two different ones one with and one without noise canceling. I have the noise canceling ones and they are a dream to wear. I can have them in all day long and they do not hurt my ears at all in fact half the time I forget they are in my ears. they are compatible with the iPhones and are completely hands free calling and ending the call. you hold the center button to turn them up and down to use siri to make a call! I buy the warranty from best buy. I chopped one up with the lawn mower and all that was left was a piece of the cord lol and they gave me a new pair! they are pricy tho I upgraded a few years ago. they are worth every penny

Tony

Hardwood Enthusiast
Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Tony
Last edited: