Senior citizen looking for help on a project

wxg999

Member
Messages
4
Reaction score
2
Location
Canton ,Ohio
First name
bill
My name is William Gaynor and I am 82 years of age I never considered myself as a craftsman in wood working. Though I have built 4 muzzle loaders from rough blanks. My age is restricting my ability to do fine detailed work .Looking for someone to take my wood and make pistol grips for a hi power
 
Welcome William. I'll be glad to help if I can. Send me your email address, because I will have a plethora of questions to ask you regarding your Hi-Power.
Send me your info in a direct message here.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome William, glad to see you made it here - and glad to see Curt (@Customgripper) has chimed in, he does beautiful work. Drop him a private message.
 
You need to send a private message. Click on the username and then click direct message in the popup. Send it there. Personal contact information is against the rules in the open forum. Mainly for the safety of the users. It protects from spam and so on. @woodtickgreg @ripjack13
You might want to clean up your post so it doesn't include the email address.
 
Back
Top