This is a nice solid Manzanita Burl, it has been out of the ground for 1-4 years. The first 3 photos are of the burl misted.
12" L
11" W
9" H
Burl: 19.5 lbs.
Burl Cap: 4.5 lbs.
Shipping to NY via UPS Ground: $45 (this is without the Burl Cap, shipping will be a little higher with the Cap. Shipping should be less the closer to CA you are)
If you are interested in this piece please respond that you are interested and let me know your zip code and if you would like the Cap or not so that I can compute shipping and get back to you with the total price. I don't upcharge the shipping price at all, you just pay whatever the actual cost is on Rollo Ship.
12" L
11" W
9" H
Burl: 19.5 lbs.
Burl Cap: 4.5 lbs.
Shipping to NY via UPS Ground: $45 (this is without the Burl Cap, shipping will be a little higher with the Cap. Shipping should be less the closer to CA you are)
If you are interested in this piece please respond that you are interested and let me know your zip code and if you would like the Cap or not so that I can compute shipping and get back to you with the total price. I don't upcharge the shipping price at all, you just pay whatever the actual cost is on Rollo Ship.