" SOLD " About 1,000 year old DIW

shadetree_1

Founding Member
Founding Member
Full Member
Messages
4,369
Reaction score
5,331
Location
Nutrioso, AZ
First name
Joe
8 1/2" x 4 1/2" x 3 1/2"
I've cut and worked with DIW for the last 30 years and I've only found the orange streaks and grain patterns once before with the nearly black wood, this is an old puppy !
$20 plus $19 for a MFR box, I'll add a few goodies to take up some space.
The last 2 pics show the contrast between a 250 year old tree and one just a touch older. 20250220_085440.jpg
20250220_085536.jpg 20250220_085522.jpg 20250220_085429.jpg 20250220_085440.jpg
 
Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #3
That piece is 5 1/2" x 5 1/2" x 8"
$20 and $26 for a LFR box.
 
I'll take it :good2:

Both ... if they were priced seperately
 
Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #5
If you want both my friend they are $20 each, both will fit in a LFR for $26 shipping, total $66, let me know in this post boss.
 
Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #8
That's OK Mike, I'll more in a few minutes! I have plenty to go around !
 
Back
Top