" SOLD " Alligator Juniper birdseye burl pen blanks, set #1

shadetree_1

Founding Member
Founding Member
Full Member
Messages
4,369
Reaction score
5,331
Location
Nutrioso, AZ
First name
Joe
9 to a SFR box $30 plus $11 shipping for the SFR box, I'm sorry folks but I've had to go up about 70 cents a blank, the blades for my table saw and bandsaw have gone crazy. Not only that, the burls are getting harder to find, so enjoy them while you can. 20250328_084318.jpg
 
Last edited:
As I sit here a waft of Arizona comes my way from an open box of Alligator Juniper Pen Blanks. Got'em and thank you Joe.
 
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #5
As I sit here a waft of Arizona comes my way from an open box of Alligator Juniper Pen Blanks. Got'em and thank you Joe.
Yep, they do smell good, kind of a cedar smell.
 
Back
Top