" SOLD " Assorted knife blanks to tempt Mike

shadetree_1

Founding Member
Founding Member
Full Member
Messages
4,369
Reaction score
5,331
Location
Nutrioso, AZ
First name
Joe
Dimensions beside each blank, $5 each ,shipping is $11 for the SFR box assorted burls, the 5 " one is Alligator Juniper birdseye burl and it has a crack to be delt with. 20250320_144106.jpg
 
Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #2
I also have mule deer and elk antlers for hidden tang knife handles Mike, does that tempt you a little?
 
I'll take those three blanks. Antler, I have plenty right now. In fact, I just passed up on some fallow antler last night at our flea market. I'm feeling pretty bad about that and may go back and get them.
 
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #8
I'll take those three blanks. Antler, I have plenty right now. In fact, I just passed up on some fallow antler last night at our flea market. I'm feeling pretty bad about that and may go back and get them.
They are yours my friend Pm on the way
 
I'll take those three blanks. Antler, I have plenty right now. In fact, I just passed up on some fallow antler last night at our flea market. I'm feeling pretty bad about that and may go back and get them.
just what were you thinking, could have sold it on here in a hurry. but as a hoarder you couldn't manage that
 
Back
Top