Big Ry Member Full Member Messages 1,718 Reaction score 1,921 Location Philadelphia, PA First name Ryan May 27, 2026 #1 I got these 2 gallon jugs of Walrus Oil Pure Tung Oil that I'm never going to be able to use any time soon. Looking for $50 a jug shipped to CONUS. EDIT: Both jugs gone (sold on Facebook marketplace) [/S] Last edited: Sep 13, 2026
I got these 2 gallon jugs of Walrus Oil Pure Tung Oil that I'm never going to be able to use any time soon. Looking for $50 a jug shipped to CONUS. EDIT: Both jugs gone (sold on Facebook marketplace) [/S]
Big Ry Member Full Member Messages 1,718 Reaction score 1,921 Location Philadelphia, PA First name Ryan May 30, 2026 Thread Starter Thread Starter #2 Price lowered. Looking to move these. Open to offers.
JonathanH Member Full Member Messages 2,184 Reaction score 3,971 Location Plano, Texas First name Jonathan May 31, 2026 #3 @Tony
Tony Hardwood Enthusiast Staff member Global Moderator Full Member Messages 21,099 Reaction score 28,533 Location San Antonio, TX First name Tony May 31, 2026 #4 Thanks Jonathan. I wish it was just the Walrus Oil, I'd snap it in a heartbeat but I don't use tung oil. They make an outstanding product.
Thanks Jonathan. I wish it was just the Walrus Oil, I'd snap it in a heartbeat but I don't use tung oil. They make an outstanding product.
Joker9 Surprize, AZ Full Member Messages 376 Reaction score 605 Location Arizona First name Peter Jun 14, 2026 #5 Ryan, any chance the gallons could broken down to quarts!?
Big Ry Member Full Member Messages 1,718 Reaction score 1,921 Location Philadelphia, PA First name Ryan Jun 14, 2026 Thread Starter Thread Starter #6 Joker9 said: Ryan, any chance the gallons could broken down to quarts!? Click to expand... I'd really rather not open them, cause they'll be much harder to sell that way
Joker9 said: Ryan, any chance the gallons could broken down to quarts!? Click to expand... I'd really rather not open them, cause they'll be much harder to sell that way
Big Ry Member Full Member Messages 1,718 Reaction score 1,921 Location Philadelphia, PA First name Ryan Sep 13, 2026 Thread Starter Thread Starter #7 Last jug sold on Facebook marketplace today. Also made friends with another woodworker in my town!