Albert Kiebert Member Full Member Messages 1,517 Reaction score 2,595 Location Powhatan Virginia First name Albert Aug 4, 2025 #1 LFRB of cutoffs, scales, squares for small dishes, pen blanks, finial stock, etc… $65 shipped US Last edited: Aug 4, 2025
Nature Man Member Full Member Messages 18,416 Reaction score 18,949 Location Bulverde, TX First name Chuck Aug 4, 2025 #2 @Cloud of Sawdust Farms @JR Parks @Tim Carter
Big Ry Member Full Member Messages 1,697 Reaction score 1,890 Location Philadelphia, PA First name Ryan Aug 4, 2025 #3 Hey Albert, Ill take this off your hands
Albert Kiebert Member Full Member Messages 1,517 Reaction score 2,595 Location Powhatan Virginia First name Albert Aug 4, 2025 Thread Starter Thread Starter #4 Big Ry said: Hey Albert, Ill take this off your hands Click to expand... All yours @Big Ry PM coming soon
Big Ry said: Hey Albert, Ill take this off your hands Click to expand... All yours @Big Ry PM coming soon
Albert Kiebert Member Full Member Messages 1,517 Reaction score 2,595 Location Powhatan Virginia First name Albert Aug 4, 2025 Thread Starter Thread Starter #5 Big Ry said: Hey Albert, Ill take this off your hands Click to expand... All yours @Big Ry PM coming soon
Big Ry said: Hey Albert, Ill take this off your hands Click to expand... All yours @Big Ry PM coming soon
Big Ry Member Full Member Messages 1,697 Reaction score 1,890 Location Philadelphia, PA First name Ryan Aug 4, 2025 #6 Albert Kiebert said: All yours @Big Ry PM coming soon Click to expand... Money sent
M Mmartinez Member Full Member Messages 85 Reaction score 50 Location Georgia First name Mike Aug 4, 2025 #7 Looks like you got 7-8 pieces in the pic that may be 1in thick and at least 4inx4in or more.. Thanks Al
Looks like you got 7-8 pieces in the pic that may be 1in thick and at least 4inx4in or more.. Thanks Al
Albert Kiebert Member Full Member Messages 1,517 Reaction score 2,595 Location Powhatan Virginia First name Albert Aug 4, 2025 Thread Starter Thread Starter #8 Mmartinez said: Looks like you got 7-8 pieces in the pic that may be 1in thick and at least 4inx4in or more.. Thanks Al Click to expand... This lot is now sold. I will dig around tomorrow and see if I can accommodate your request Al
Mmartinez said: Looks like you got 7-8 pieces in the pic that may be 1in thick and at least 4inx4in or more.. Thanks Al Click to expand... This lot is now sold. I will dig around tomorrow and see if I can accommodate your request Al
Big Ry Member Full Member Messages 1,697 Reaction score 1,890 Location Philadelphia, PA First name Ryan Aug 9, 2025 #9 Albert Kiebert said: This lot is now sold. I will dig around tomorrow and see if I can accommodate your request Al Click to expand... Got the box today. Beautiful pieces. Can't wait to get into these. I've been wanting to use cocobolo for some time.
Albert Kiebert said: This lot is now sold. I will dig around tomorrow and see if I can accommodate your request Al Click to expand... Got the box today. Beautiful pieces. Can't wait to get into these. I've been wanting to use cocobolo for some time.