shadetree_1 Founding Member Founding Member Full Member Messages 4,369 Reaction score 5,331 Location Nutrioso, AZ First name Joe Mar 24, 2025 #1 This is 8 " x 8" 5" $20 plus $19 for shipping for a MFR box Last edited: Apr 8, 2025
P Pops Member Full Member Messages 228 Reaction score 317 Location Idaho First name Al Apr 8, 2025 #2 Oh and if this one still needs a home I would like this please Joe. Payment headed your way
shadetree_1 Founding Member Founding Member Full Member Messages 4,369 Reaction score 5,331 Location Nutrioso, AZ First name Joe Apr 8, 2025 Thread Starter Thread Starter #3 Pops said: Oh and if this one still needs a home I would like this please Joe. Payment headed your way Click to expand... Yes sir, yours
Pops said: Oh and if this one still needs a home I would like this please Joe. Payment headed your way Click to expand... Yes sir, yours
P Pops Member Full Member Messages 228 Reaction score 317 Location Idaho First name Al Apr 15, 2025 #4 Arrived yesterday. Thank you sir.