shadetree_1 Founding Member Founding Member Full Member Messages 4,369 Reaction score 5,331 Location Nutrioso, AZ First name Joe Apr 10, 2025 #1 Set of 4, these are 3/4" x 5", $20 plus $11 shipping for a SFR box, plus extras. Last edited: Apr 11, 2025
GlynnC Member Full Member Messages 107 Reaction score 206 Location Baton Rouge, LA First name Glynn Apr 10, 2025 #2 shadetree_1 said: Set of 4, these are 3/4" x 5", $20 plus $11 shipping for a SFR box, plus extras.View attachment 271286 Click to expand... I'll take them. Let me know how to pay. Thanks Glynn
shadetree_1 said: Set of 4, these are 3/4" x 5", $20 plus $11 shipping for a SFR box, plus extras.View attachment 271286 Click to expand... I'll take them. Let me know how to pay. Thanks Glynn
shadetree_1 Founding Member Founding Member Full Member Messages 4,369 Reaction score 5,331 Location Nutrioso, AZ First name Joe Apr 10, 2025 Thread Starter Thread Starter #3 GlynnC said: I'll take them. Let me know how to pay. Thanks Glynn Click to expand... They are yours my friend,pm headed your way back
GlynnC said: I'll take them. Let me know how to pay. Thanks Glynn Click to expand... They are yours my friend,pm headed your way back