" SOLD " DIW small logs

shadetree_1

Founding Member
Founding Member
Full Member
Messages
4,369
Reaction score
5,331
Location
Nutrioso, AZ
First name
Joe
These are 11" long and 4" in diameter $15 plus shipping of $26 for the LFR box 20250317_100332.jpg 20250317_100344.jpg 20250317_100355.jpg
 
Last edited:
@shadetree_1 I've been trying to resist for several hours since you posted these. I need more DIW like I need an unnaturally-occurring hole in my head. But, please send these to me in Texas. I see too much potential for these to sit idly by. I'll DM you. Thanks! --JB
 
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #3
@shadetree_1 I've been trying to resist for several hours since you posted these. I need more DIW like I need an unnaturally-occurring hole in my head. But, please send these to me in Texas. I see too much potential for these to sit idly by. I'll DM you. Thanks! --JB
But you see, I'm the temptress just in male form, it's my place and calling to temp you folks with wild, weird, ugly and fantastic pieces of wood, I happy to see that you finally understand your place in the world of Shadetrees wood !
 
@shadetree_1 Funds sent.

According to my detailed, infallible research, Nutrioso, Arizona, has a population of around 30 people. Wow, that's tiny.
Are you the mayor, judge, town crier, and chief dog catcher?
 
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #5
My friend Bob Owen is the mayor. At least that's what I've called him for 40 years, and he's called me the Sheriff because I was in the Sheriff's posse for search and rescue, we don't live in Nutrioso proper, we live 10 miles away in the boondocks at 8,200 ft in elevation at the foot of Escudilla mountain in the Apache Sitgraves National Forest, do Google earth for Escudilla mountain and you will see the community on the north side.
 
Last edited:
OH!!!! You are far away from everybody! Closest I've been to you was camping somewhere in the Gila Mountains - maybe near some hot springs if I remember correctly.
 
These DIW logs have been received and are now in their grateful and appreciative forever home with some of their kinfolk.
The inspiration is strong, and their time as logs limited as they await their development into ... um ... something else.
OK to close this thread.
Thanks, @shadetree_1 !!
 
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #8
These DIW logs have been received and are now in their grateful and appreciative forever home with some of their kinfolk.
The inspiration is strong, and their time as logs limited as they await their development into ... um ... something else.
OK to close this thread.
Thanks, @shadetree_1 !!
Anytime my friend!
 
Back
Top