" SOLD " Douglas Fir bark call blanks

shadetree_1

Founding Member
Founding Member
Full Member
Messages
4,369
Reaction score
5,331
Location
Nutrioso, AZ
First name
Joe
@Mike Hill has first dibs
Mike, 5 blanks, all are 1 1/2" square, short one is 6 3/4" long, the rest are right at 8", 20250613_132436.jpg 20250613_132445.jpg 20250613_132458.jpg 20250613_132508.jpg 20250613_132514.jpg 20250613_132541.jpg 1 thru 5 from the left in the first picture, like before $5 each, your choice my friend. 3 will will in a SFR box. Shipping of $11 for the SFR box
 
Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #3
I think they will work for what I want. Send em.
I think I should use the MFR box for $8 more Mike, it is bark and I'm not sure how well they will hold up in the padded envelope.
 
Got my box of goodies today. Look great. Funny thing the other day on my walk I picked up some persimmon bark from a tree that blew down. Not near as purdy as this Doug Fir.
 
Back
Top