shadetree_1 Founding Member Founding Member Full Member Messages 4,369 Reaction score 5,331 Location Nutrioso, AZ First name Joe Apr 7, 2025 #1 Last piece I have folks until I can get back down south to the valley and I don't see that being anytime soon, it's 5 1/2 hours and 260 miles of curves and mountains. Not my favorite trip ! This is 10 1/2" x 8 1/2" x 5" $15 plus $26 for a LFR box Last edited: Apr 7, 2025
Last piece I have folks until I can get back down south to the valley and I don't see that being anytime soon, it's 5 1/2 hours and 260 miles of curves and mountains. Not my favorite trip ! This is 10 1/2" x 8 1/2" x 5" $15 plus $26 for a LFR box
T Tim Carter Member Full Member Messages 826 Reaction score 1,336 Location Ormond Beach, FL First name Tim Apr 7, 2025 #2 Joe, I'll take this one too. Tim
shadetree_1 Founding Member Founding Member Full Member Messages 4,369 Reaction score 5,331 Location Nutrioso, AZ First name Joe Apr 7, 2025 Thread Starter Thread Starter #3 Tim Carter said: Joe, I'll take this one too. Tim Click to expand... Yes sir