SOLD Maple and Walnut

wood128

Member
Full Member
Messages
1,266
Reaction score
1,135
Location
Cocoa Beach, Florida
First name
Joe
I have two boxes of Curly Maple and Black Walnut. Price is $40 per box plus shipping
BOX #1
Walnut......4" X 2 1/2 " X 12 1/2 " long
Walnut......4 " X2 1/2 " X 12 1/2" long
Maple........4 1/2 " X 3 " X 13 " long
Maple........7 " X 13 " X 3/4 " thick

BOX #2

Maple........4 1/4 " X 2 1/2 " X 13 " long
Maple.........6 "X 13 " X 1 1/2 " thick
Maple..........7 " X 12 " X 1 " thick
Maple..........t " X 13 " X 3/4 " thick IMG_1400.JPG IMG_1401.JPG
 
Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #6
Box #2 is SOLD. Box #1 is available with two nice thick pieces of walnut , a piece of thick curly maple and a piece of figured maple with a little spalting.
I will be listing more pieces.
 
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #7
Price reduction ................Box #1 is $35 plus shipping . I use Pirate Ship for discounted shipping via USPS , UPS or FEDEX
 
Back
Top