This is one massive burl! I took the root/rock base off of this piece as shallow as I could but I just don't have a band saw to cut it perfectly. The white area in the photos is the cambrian layer and I don't think it goes very deep at all, I just done have the precision tools to get right underneath it. I've looked this piece over pretty carefully and can't see any embedded rocks but no guarantees! It has been out of the ground for 1-4 years. The first 2 photos are of the burl misted.
26" L
20" W
11" H
Burl: 65 lbs.
Shipping to NY via UPS Ground: $101 (Shipping should be less the closer to CA you are)
If you are interested in this piece please respond that you are interested and let me know your zip code so that I can compute shipping and get back to you with the total price. I don't upcharge the shipping price at all, you just pay whatever the actual cost is on Rollo Ship.
26" L
20" W
11" H
Burl: 65 lbs.
Shipping to NY via UPS Ground: $101 (Shipping should be less the closer to CA you are)
If you are interested in this piece please respond that you are interested and let me know your zip code so that I can compute shipping and get back to you with the total price. I don't upcharge the shipping price at all, you just pay whatever the actual cost is on Rollo Ship.