" SOLD " Mesquite for sale

shadetree_1

Founding Member
Founding Member
Full Member
Messages
4,369
Reaction score
5,331
Location
Nutrioso, AZ
First name
Joe
This is 11" x 5 1/2" x 5 1/2"
This has a couple of cracks that CA will take care of, this is from southern Az or maybe Mexico, to be honest, I'm not really sure what side of the line I was on when I gathered this. I do spend a lot of time in Mexico so the line gets a little blurry at times, depending on how many libations are on board.
$25 plus $26 for a LFR box 20250226_114508.jpg 20250226_114457.jpg 20250226_114441.jpg 20250226_114449.jpg 20250226_114516.jpg 20250226_114516.jpg 20250226_114525.jpg
 
Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #3
Its yours my friend, PM on the way
 
Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #4
I've got more folks, I'll try to get another piece on tomorrow, I've got a number of fires that need to be attended to tomorrow so bare with me please.
 
Back
Top