shadetree_1 Founding Member Founding Member Full Member Messages 4,369 Reaction score 5,331 Location Nutrioso, AZ First name Joe Mar 30, 2025 #1 This is 6" x 5" $25 plus $19 shipping for the MFR box Last edited: Mar 30, 2025
Phil.H Member Full Member Messages 1,065 Reaction score 3,990 Location Gardner, Ma. First name Phil Mar 30, 2025 #2 I just won 100 bucks on a scratch ticket so it must be a sign. I'll take it. Never turned this before. paypal sent. It didn't let me put details so it will be from me mpham321. You have my addy from the magic forest box. Last edited: Mar 30, 2025
I just won 100 bucks on a scratch ticket so it must be a sign. I'll take it. Never turned this before. paypal sent. It didn't let me put details so it will be from me mpham321. You have my addy from the magic forest box.
shadetree_1 Founding Member Founding Member Full Member Messages 4,369 Reaction score 5,331 Location Nutrioso, AZ First name Joe Mar 30, 2025 Thread Starter Thread Starter #3 Phil.H said: I just won 100 bucks on a scratch ticket so it must be a sign. I'll take it. Never turned this before. paypal sent. Click to expand... Yours boss
Phil.H said: I just won 100 bucks on a scratch ticket so it must be a sign. I'll take it. Never turned this before. paypal sent. Click to expand... Yours boss