Both in the mail tomorrow boss ! Thank youI’ll take that one too. You can keep the split pieces. I can’t salvage those without casting.
Got one today. Beefy, holey, does not s
I'm sure it will not ! That Desert Ironwood is a hard nut to crack!! Heck even a pen blank won't float its so hard and heavy !I'm sure it will not ! That Desert Ironwood is a hard nut to crack!! Heck even a pen blank won't float its so hard and heavy !
eem like it will go gently into submission!
There are some pretty simple kiln setups I’ve seen to speed the process along and prevent splitsI caught a guy cutting an illegal green oak in the woods today, my truck is white like the forest Service and he ran like heck when he saw me, left the tree I took it (which is legal if you find one down ) it had some nice burls on it, to bad they are green.