Takefu Special Steel

haddenhailers

Reaction score
First name
Andrew
Yes sir. Gene lives about 20 minutes down the road and is great friends with my in laws. You coming to the guild show in August?

Tclem

Can't buy love. Buy wood instead
Reaction score
First name
Tony
Robert I'll be happy to babysit your wood stash while you are gone. I promise I'll take good care of it for you. :rofl:

robert flynt

Reaction score
First name
Robert
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yes sir. Gene lives about 20 minutes down the road and is great friends with my in laws. You coming to the guild show in August?
No, will be saving my pennies for the trip to Japan. Tried the Louisville show several years but sales didn't justify the expense compared to shows in Florida. It is my understanding, this will be the last show there.

haddenhailers

Reaction score
First name
Andrew
No, will be saving my pennies for the trip to Japan. Tried the Louisville show several years but sales didn't justify the expense compared to shows in Florida. It is my understanding, this will be the last show there.
I'm not sure. I know it's a show that doesn't get a lot of traffic.

Andrew

robert flynt

Reaction score
First name
Robert
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Robert - Enjoy your trip and keep us posted. If you want you can email pics and I can post them for you.
Heard from Mrs Kaoruko Kono with Takefu. Found out they have been in the US since the show promoting their products and have just gotten home. She told me the anniversary celebration will in October and she will be sending me details. Will find out about the steel when we get a line of communication going. Their customs and methods of doing business is so different you have to be careful to not offend.