The Official 2019-2020 WB NFL Thread

Herb G.

Reaction score
First name
Herb
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well, week 5 is here & the deadskins are 0-4. I might have to change my prediction to 0-16 for the season.
How's everyone's team doing so far?

ripjack13

ɹǝʇɹɐqpooʍ
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Marc
2-2 They rolled dice in the offseason by importing WR Antonio Brown and LB Vontaze Burfict. They just suspended Burfict. And they dumped Brown. So who knows how this will play out...

trc65

Reaction score
First name
Tim
Packers are 3-1 and have beat the Bears and Vikings once, which is good, as i doubt they will be able to a second time.

Decent if inconsistent defense, but Aaron Rodgers still hasn't warmed up to the new offence/head coach.

First three games were won by the defense, but it and the offence were both absent for their loss in the last game.

Herb G.

Reaction score
First name
Herb
Well, the deadskins are 0-5, and they just fired the head coach, Jay Gruden.
I knew it was coming, and long overdue. He couldn't win if the other team didn't show up.

The only thing he could run was his big mouth. :lol2:

I still say they will have yet another in a long line of losing seasons. 2-14, if they're lucky.
How's your team doing?

Last edited:

kweinert

Reaction score
First name
Ken
Hey, we're ahead of you! Finally won the first one yesterday. Came out strong, actually did some things correctly, and held on for the win.

Broncos now at 1-4

trc65

Reaction score
First name
Tim
At this point in the season, I'm surprised that four teams are still winless, and three more have only 1 win.

Like herb said, can't believe it took them this long to get rid of Gruden.

No bragging on the Packers, as inconsistent as they have been, lucky to have the record they do.

Herb G.

Reaction score
First name
Herb
OK, now they are at 1-7 for the year. It looks like my predictions will come true.

How's your team doing?

Wildthings

ASTROS '23 ALCS CHAMPIONS runnerup
Reaction score
First name
Barry
Texans are 4-3 and are looking eh ok. Should win against the Raiders tomorrow :ok:. I wont be able to watch it we are heading north to Missouri for a week of Fall Foliage peeping!

trc65

Reaction score
First name
Tim
Packers are 6-1.

Aaron Rodgers just had a perfect quarterback rating against the Raiders. How a rating of 158.3 equals perfect is beyond my understanding, but it is.

Packers finally put together a great offensive game, but we will see if they can maintain their performance for than one game.

The second Packers / Vikings game should be great. I think the Bears are out of contention.....

T. Ben

Reaction score
First name
Troy
Packers are 6-1.

Aaron Rodgers just had a perfect quarterback rating against the Raiders. How a rating of 158.3 equals perfect is beyond my understanding, but it is.

Packers finally put together a great offensive game, but we will see if they can maintain their performance for than one game.

The second Packers / Vikings game should be great. I think the Bears are out of contention.....
I agree the bears are spiraling downward,the packers won’t get lucky a second time.

kweinert

Reaction score
First name
Ken
If only football was more like hockey and only had 3 periods. The Broncos would have a much better record . . .

ripjack13

ɹǝʇɹɐqpooʍ
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Marc
Well, the good news is the Raiders are in 2nd place. The bad news is they're 3 & 4....

trc65

Reaction score
First name
Tim
Been a while since this thread was updated, and had to post something about Drew Brees. For those that didn't watch, just set the NFL all time passing TD record, and went a paltry 29 of 30 (96.7%) for the night - which BTW is another NFL record. Not a Saints fan, but have always been a Brees fan.

How is your team doing?

Packers are sitting at 11-3 and have already surpassed my prediction of 10 wins. Better than that though, swept the Bears this year and beat the Vikings the first time. No predictions on next Monday night's game at Minnesota.....

ripjack13

ɹǝʇɹɐqpooʍ
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Marc
At the moment, The Raiders are 6-8 in 2nd place.
Wow...
2nd place?