B burlyfigured Member Full Member Messages 200 Reaction score 774 Location Alamosa First name Jeffrey Oct 2, 2026 #1,641 Webb said: Find one of these tracks and you’ve got my attention……. View attachment 293878 Click to expand... Which one? Skunk ape, Bigfoot, yeti? Maybe an unknown sub species if I can find the time
Webb said: Find one of these tracks and you’ve got my attention……. View attachment 293878 Click to expand... Which one? Skunk ape, Bigfoot, yeti? Maybe an unknown sub species if I can find the time
D DWasson Member Full Member Messages 460 Reaction score 1,124 Location Michigan First name Dan Today at 3:56 PM #1,642 I was at my parents the other evening. Nine of them came up from the back of the property. They traveled around the side of the house to the front. A three-point and a spike showed up after I left.
I was at my parents the other evening. Nine of them came up from the back of the property. They traveled around the side of the house to the front. A three-point and a spike showed up after I left.