Trout landing nets

SENC

Reaction score
First name
Henry
I am sure we can work something out! do you still turn short reed goose calls? I'll have one extra one out of the bunch that isn't spoken for or can make whatever frame you want! I am finishing up a rubber net today, they are easier to get hooks out of especially the rigs I use but they weigh 2 times what the nylon does..
No, I make metal reed duck calls(when I can get into the shop). I'll pm you and we can discuss various purchase/trade possibilities.

brown down

Reaction score
First name
jeff
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

DKMD

Sawbones
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
First name
David
Nicely done! They're gorgeous nets!

brown down

Reaction score
First name
jeff
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
How you attach the netting?

the rubbers are a pain. They look nicer but weigh twice as much and there are twice as many holes to drill and seal.. I did the same layout for this one as all the others only I started off of only one side of the tip of the arch on the handle to layout the holes. it didn't match on the opposing side evenly tho???
IMG_3349.jpg
IMG_3350.jpg

the nylon you can make whatever spacing you want at least for these I was able to. not sure if you can see in the picture below this one but I stitched it around a few times before passing it up through

IMG_3331.jpg
IMG_3352.jpg

gman2431

Reaction score
First name
cody
Finally looking at netting one of these @brown down !!

Through reading everything you posted is there any secret trick to sealing all the little holes or is it as time consuming and not as fun as I think it will be? Lol!