Turkey Call For Davidduckman

Twig Man

Reaction score
First name
John
This is a call I made for David Weir. It is Flamed Box Elder from Kevin and a persimmion striker. Hope you enjoy it David!! And thanks for the trade.

John

downsized_0513121732a.jpg

davduckman2010

were ever you go-- there you are
Reaction score
First name
david
SonshineCalls said:
This is a call I made for David Weir. It is Flamed Box Elder from Kevin and a persimmion striker. Hope you enjoy it David!! And thanks for the trade.

John

totaly awsome beutifull work john ill use it next weekend its my last chance couldnt get out this weekend thanks: drinks::drinks::drinks:

bearmanric

Reaction score
First name
Rick
Nice pot call. I would be interested trades. I make awsome Predator calls. Crow and very good elk calls. That flame box elder is to die for nice. Rick

Twig Man

Reaction score
First name
John
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
bearmanric said:
Nice pot call. I would be interested trades. I make awsome Predator calls. Crow and very good elk calls. That flame box elder is to die for nice. Rick

Rick there arent many elk in south alabama LOL. And I dont hunt yotes. But I do turkey hunt so if you can do an owl hooter that would be a good trade.

bearmanric

Reaction score
First name
Rick
I sell call parts to other callmakers. I have owl hooters but have never made one. I'll check out customcalls maybe i'll make one. Thanks. Rick

davduckman2010

were ever you go-- there you are
Reaction score
First name
david
got your call today john frickin awsome sounds beutifull great workmanship i can see a battle with those dam sons of mine over ownership . if you got any more like that just let me know i got wood :thanx: again dave

Twig Man

Reaction score
First name
John
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
davduckman2010 said:
got your call today john frickin awsome sounds beutifull great workmanship i can see a battle with those dam sons of mine over ownership . if you got any more like that just let me know i got wood :thanx: again dave

Thanks Dave!! Glad you like the call. I recieved the wood today and I thank you very much. I am currently waiting on slate to come in and have to make Kevin and his wife and Rob a call. Then I am going to be making about 25 calls for the Christmas season.

John

Kenbo

Self proclaimed expert of nothing
Staff member
Global Moderator
Founding Member
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Ken
I've always thought that these kind of calls were really neat. I never understood how they worked until a guy at work demonstrated one for me. Now, I think that they are even cooler. Very nice work and very nice choice of wood.