Phil.H Member Full Member Messages 1,063 Reaction score 3,981 Location Gardner, Ma. First name Phil Today at 1:51 PM #1 Smells and scratches like soft pine. Turns like it too! I had to sand it again twice as I scratched it with my fingernail. 4 X 2 1/2 with a 3/4 hole.
Smells and scratches like soft pine. Turns like it too! I had to sand it again twice as I scratched it with my fingernail. 4 X 2 1/2 with a 3/4 hole.
Nature Man Member Full Member Messages 18,419 Reaction score 18,949 Location Bulverde, TX First name Chuck Today at 2:00 PM #2 Phil.H said: Smells and scratches like soft pine. Turns like it too! I had to sand it again twice as I scratched it with my fingernail. 4 X 2 1/2 with a 3/4 hole. View attachment 293797 Click to expand... That’s a beauty!
Phil.H said: Smells and scratches like soft pine. Turns like it too! I had to sand it again twice as I scratched it with my fingernail. 4 X 2 1/2 with a 3/4 hole. View attachment 293797 Click to expand... That’s a beauty!