What free wood did you find today?

At first I was sad. Now I’m getting pumped as to what they will turn in to. The cannon balls will be come boxes. I haven’t decided on the rest. The only one around here that needs something is the cat. Due to windows height difference between the old house and new, she needs a new perch to watch and snooze so she is first in line.
I don't know your house/needs but the first thing that popped into my mind was a window seat of sorts. Let us see what you do with it.
 
At first I was sad. Now I’m getting pumped as to what they will turn in to. The cannon balls will be come boxes. I haven’t decided on the rest. The only one around here that needs something is the cat. Due to windows height difference between the old house and new, she needs a new perch to watch and snooze so she is first in line.
I see some HUGE charcuterie boards…….
 
Back
Top