What music are you listening to NOW?

 
Got to love Ennio. This one always put me in a good mood. Some of the best brass passages you'll ever hear esepcially toward the end.

 
 
NYWoodturner said:
Anyone ever listen to Jean Luc-Ponty?

:no dice. more please: Scott you are supposed to be the memory of the admin section. :pleasantry: Scroll back to January of this year post #s 286 & 287. :lol:


Kevin said:
Used to have this album before it got yoinked with couple hundred others - love this tune.

 
:no dice. more please: Scott you are supposed to be the memory of the admin section. :pleasantry: Scroll back to January of this year post #s 286 & 287. :lol:


:rotflmao3: I had to chuckle yesterday as I was searching the shop for that old split cherry burl for Brentwin... I'm like rainman when it comes to remembering every little scrap I have in the shop, but damned if I can find my truck keys :sarcastic:
 
At 30k ft headed towards San Antone, listening to bluegrass versions of Dave Matthews and Widespread Panic. Will probably convert to Jerry Jeff, Robert Earl Keane, Brian Duckworth, and Lyle Lovett once on the ground.
 
I've always got my radio turned to The True Oldies 106.3. Check out their website as they blast out from all over the country ....... and some overseas too.

Here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_True_Oldies_Channel

And here: https://www.facebook.com/TrueOldiesChannel

And here: http://www.iheart.com/live/5493/

Stations all over the country

Richard
 
SENC said:
Widespread Panic.


I love those guys.....haven't heard them in a while though. Might have to do that tonight.
 
 
If you can't appreciate Verdi at his best, you may have 'a serious mental affliction' ,,,,


But really how can you present him in less that 3 minutes, the man who saved Italy with his aggressive love for his culture and humanity . . . . . .
 
Kevin said:
If you can't appreciate Verdi at his best, you may have 'a serious mental affliction' ,,,,

Video Link: youtube

But really how can you present him in less that 3 minutes, the man who saved Italy with his aggressive love for his culture and humanity . . . . . .

Love it! Thanks Kevin.
 
 
Never heard this version. Kind of eerie. I like it though. Oh yeah it's getting even better as I type. The verses sound a lot like the original but the chorus in the Gregorian style is very cool. Liking this a lot . . . .
 
 
Back
Top