What music are you listening to NOW?

I've been in an old rock mood all week end. I'm listening to the Sons of Mercury Collection of The Quicksilver Messenger Service. I saw them in the mid sixties in concert. The 60-70 rock still is my favorite musical era. Before commercial stuff started. Right Now... "Edward, The Mad Shirt Grinder." Great piano player. They had an assortment of instruments back then. Not just guitars, bases and drums.

Why don't you post some videos. That's what this thread is for.
 
A fellow mod on Mossbergowners turned me onto this...I have it on repeat on my phone....good stuff...




Those 3 videos have the full album in it's entirety....
 
I wore his "Return of the Gunfighter" album out when I was knee-high to a jack rabbit Marc. I know every word for every song on it. I'm sure I have posted several of his songs somewhere in this thread.

I know for certain I have posted this one...

 
Awesome Mike! Long time no hear - I love it. :good2:

For years I used to think this was Blood Sweat & Tears - this guy sounds exactly like David Clayton Thomas. It's eerie.
 
Last edited:
Mike I have been blasting BS&T in my shop for the last hour.

I cam across an interview of DCT it is really interesting.
 
 
We already have tickets to one of his concerts this year . . .


And we rarely go to concerts.
 
Last edited:
I have posted some version of this song here before (at least twice I bet); this is my favorite version but it gets taken down a lot due to copyright violations. Most of you don't know who Kim Larsen is but he is a household name to most Europeans. I love this version . . . .

 
 
 
Dedicated to my favorite monkey . . .


(watch out for asteroids and please send moma Brink out for ice cream)
 
Dedicated to my favorite monkey . . .


(watch out for asteroids and please send moma Brink out for ice cream)

I don't even want to know what you were doing when you found this one on the internet. :sofa:
 
Back
Top