What music are you listening to NOW?

Yes with what others have embedded. And sometimes the image embed option works for me

Sometimes it tells me I can not embed the video from that URL sometimes it just does the odd little square as above message.

I tried to edit your post and embed your video. For some reason, the link that you are using is not useable as a media link. Not quite sure why that is though. However, I reloaded the video and copy and pasted the link and it embedded just fine. There is something odd about the link of the little blue square though.
 
Last edited:
Where did you find that?
From you quote "I licked a battery, it tastes like burning"
Are you sure you licked a battery?

 
Time to hear this one again never can get enough . . .

 
Man you guys have some varied taste in music.



I missed my calling I wanted to be a PIP with Gladys Knight


haha you and me both I said that very thing some pages back.
 
I actually said it in the Motown thread over 2 1/2 tears ago man time flies:

but even now I would love to be able to sit on stage with Gladys as the 4th pip. The "Cracker Pip".
 
I like to listen to a little dub step once in a while and this came across my Pandora station a little while ago.

 
Back
Top