What music are you listening to NOW?

I got trippy right here....


It's actually not bad. Might have to download it for this weekends bon fire....
 
This song has special meaning to me. But you'd never guess why lol.

 
I'm super picky about what I listen to, go figure I've only been in music my whole life:cool:. Anyhow two recommendations, the latest Gary Clark jr album is fantastic. Also if your into country Sturgill Simpson is great and the new Ray Wylie Hubbard record is wonderful. I'll admit I'm biased about RWH cause he is one of my favorite guys to work with all time!
 
I'm late to the party I just heard about it today. He plowed his own ground for sure.

 
I saw George in concert about 10 years ago, he rocked then, great show. Like most of us aging rockers, he still rocks!
 
Dana Falconberry. Awesome.

image.webp

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top