What music are you listening to NOW?

Greta Van Fleet,

Reminded me of Zeppelin 30 years ago...

I really thought that it was an unreleased track at first. Their whole album sounds just like zeppelin too. I kinda like it though.
 
The cats meowing and the dog walking around the house because they're saying they're hungry. Wife got me up early to get ready for my daughter's graduation! Happy and sad day both. My baby's not a baby anymore. I'm getting :old:.
 
content.php
 
How do I get vids to show up like above where ya'all can just click it to listen? I've tried but only can post the url link.
 
Open a new tab in internet explore and find the youtube video you want.
Click on the URL to highlight and right click to copy.
Come back to the WB tab and select the "media" icon. About 2/3 of the way across, 2nd past the smile icon.
A screen will come up to paste the URL into.
Paste the URL and click embed at the bottom of that screen..
Botta Bing Botta Boom
 
Back
Top