What music are you listening to NOW?

Steve Goodman Ladies and Gentleman - "You're the Girl I Love" RIP Steve!
This boy could play the 6 sting, sometime you get a chance watch his concert from 4/18/76 whoo!

 
Does anyone here use pandora to listen to? I've been using it lately since I got rid of sirius at home. (still have it in the wifes jeep though). I kind of like it better. I can down vote the crap and stuff I don't like and I never have to hear it again! The commercials are always the same one twice in a row, but I can handle that. They only play 2 evrey so often unlike the radio's barrage of commercials every 10 minutes.
 
First stop on their tour...all I can say is, if they have a show anywhere close....GET TICKETS.

2 hours and 15 minutes non stop and then 4 encores.
 
Listened to a band called "Bad Wolves" the other night. They have a nice cover of the Cranberries' song Zombie on Youtube.
 
I've downloaded a bunch of the oldies from the 60s and 70s. That was a great time for my kind of music. Recently been listening to many of Toby Keith and Johnny Cash classics. Hard to beat Bon Jovi and Mellencamp, however.
 
I love this video.....and the song is good too.

 
Back
Top