What music are you listening to NOW?

Ah the memories. :nodice: My mother and I would perform this on karaoke night at the After Zoo Lounge.

That's cool as beans man. I would love to have seen that. I can't sing for squat and have only been drunk enough once in my life to be talked into it. It was hilarious I know because everyone in the audience was rolling on the floor or plugging their ears with their thumbs.

I bet you sing pretty darn well for a chimp. Just a hunch. Or you just think you do like most of the people that do karaoke. :lol:
 
Dedicated to that monkeyman who is always looking to change things up . . .

 
One of my favorites Ken awesome choice.
 
I think you and I have very similar tastes in music Kevin. I don't think there has been too many things that you have posted that I haven't thought "man, I love that tune"
 

I have been wondering who did this song since the first time I heard it years ago...haven't heard it since....
finally!.

I know...I have weird musical tastes. (if you want to call it that)
 
Back
Top