What music are you listening to NOW?

1985....I was a sophomore in high school...:gobble:
 
Somehow that one slipped past me Marc. Thankfully. :sarcastic:

Really it's kind of fun to listen to and ahead of its time. Not sure I'll listen to it again but having fun listening to it now in the context of the era . . . .
 
Marc it's not along the same genre really as what you potsed, but it reminded me of one of my favorite 'feel good' songs of all time. I used to catch a lot of grief for listening to stuff like this from my buddies when they ride in my car, especially when I was drumming for rock bands. But my musical taste is a mile wide.


Love that song.
 
Oh man here's a couple of cool oldies!


 
You all know how much I love Japanese culture so I am biased, but just try to find a better WTO rendition than this . . .

 
@Brink Have you ever seen a conducting style like that? And what's the deal with some of the brass and winds in the upper deck? Wild stuff - as fun to watch as to listen to.
 
@Brink Have you ever seen a conducting style like that? And what's the deal with some of the brass and winds in the upper deck? Wild stuff - as fun to watch as to listen to.

I have seen that style. I'm racking my under rested mind, but it was a guest conductor at NY philharmonic when Sarah Chang was playing, must have been 10 years ago.

And brass on upper level is cool!
 
When I lived in Tucson, AZ, I used to be a fan of Heather "Lil Mama" Hardy. Blues violin and shes all of 5' tall and doesn't break 100 pounds soaking wet. But, here blues is great

 
 
Damn - Thanks for that one. I just downloaded it onto my phone. I have listened to it several times now and find a new facet of awesome with every listen. Her voice is nice, but this a a sweet reminder of how much of a master on the guitar Jeff is. So subtle but so uniquely his own. I understand why its on your short list
 
Back
Top