What music are you listening to NOW?

Well since double entendre is order of the day. One of my all time favorites by Kiss

 
Last edited:
Sorry yes a little childish, but had to share. There was a time I lived in Milwaukee and had a fair share of these........:wacko:

 
Your share of the PBR's or the girls? Either way :drinks:

Ha PBR's. When I lived in Milwaukee in the early 70's. many of the bars would have penny PBR nights, yep 1 cent for a small glass of PBR and 25 cent shots. My god! Then the beers went up to 5 cents. Un-believable:drinks3:

Ah yes and if that was not enough "depth charges" (shot of Yukon Jack dropped into a tall PBR) were 50 cents.:wacko:

Not that I ever participated.............
 
I served many a depth charges in 1979-1980 during my 1 year stint as bartender. They were still very popular around here then. I never drank any either Neil. :sarcastic:
 
[QUOTE="Kevin, post: 217877, member: 2"QUOTE]

Had to look up the lyrics to be sure I liked Harold Land. :ok:

Nothing to do with that song but the video reminded me of..

 
Last edited:
@Brink knowing you I had to google Phil Rudd and see what you were saying. Too funny. Wonder who he and his cohorts were trying to kill. Court has sealed all that for now. Keep us posted as it goes forward, in the special way that you do . . . . . . . .
 
No...you are in a special way....or is that special k?
I forget....
 
Yes very special.

 
Heard the new Pink Floyd today. I have to say, I'm not a fan of it.
 
I heard one of the cuts nearly 2 weeks ago on one of my talk shows where they evidently got hold of a pre-release cut - not sure when it was released maybe it was just out but whatever I wasn't a fan either. There's just no going back with some things.
 
This may surprise some of you but I have always been a Cindi Lauper fan. Love this video too it's a classic . . .

 
These guys were always so underrated as the awsome musicians that they were because their first hits were somewhat novelty songs. But damn they can jam . . .

 
Back
Top