What music are you listening to NOW?

Love it. Have a homemade CD with this song on it.
 
Another fairly decent guitar duo...
 
The whole album is good, but I'm a Knopfler fan. His collaborative with Chet Atkins is pretty awesome, too.

Henry I've mentioned this album her before I bought it the first month it was released way back 25 years ago or so. Great album. I guess you're ware that Chet was one of Mark's idols.
 
Henry I've mentioned this album her before I bought it the first month it was released way back 25 years ago or so. Great album. I guess you're ware that Chet was one of Mark's idols.
Pretty sure that feeling became mutual. Both guitar phenoms!
 
I've been feeling bad for Kevin given the weather.

IMG_20150102_221305.webp

Whenever I get down on the cold, this one from Widespread Panic always takes me away to warmer climes, even if only for a few minutes. Hope this helps you thaw out, my friend.

 
@SENC , thanks for that! It's about the same weather here, a few hours South of Kevin, that did help! TA
 
I have a Morricone 2 CD set love his music . . .
 

Been listening to this one all morning. It's a 4 hour long song. A remix on repeat really. but It's good to just have it on the background while im in the shop trying to clear my head.
 
Dave Matthews Band - Tripping Billies:
 
Back
Top