ripjack13 ɹǝʇɹɐqpooʍ Staff member Administrator Global Moderator Full Member Messages 31,914 Reaction score 40,319 Location Connecticut First name Marc Jan 11, 2015 #1,001
Final Strut Wood Butcher Extraordinaire Full Member Messages 1,746 Reaction score 1,688 Location Baraboo WI First name Scott Jan 12, 2015 #1,002 Here is one to brighten your Monday morning. this guy has got talent.
ripjack13 ɹǝʇɹɐqpooʍ Staff member Administrator Global Moderator Full Member Messages 31,914 Reaction score 40,319 Location Connecticut First name Marc Jan 12, 2015 #1,003
Mike Mills Member Full Member Messages 1,251 Reaction score 2,903 Location NC First name Mike Jan 12, 2015 #1,004
ripjack13 ɹǝʇɹɐqpooʍ Staff member Administrator Global Moderator Full Member Messages 31,914 Reaction score 40,319 Location Connecticut First name Marc Jan 12, 2015 #1,005
Mike Mills Member Full Member Messages 1,251 Reaction score 2,903 Location NC First name Mike Jan 13, 2015 #1,006
Schroedc Still making sawdust, Maybe make some money.... Full Member Messages 10,712 Reaction score 22,553 Location Rushford MN First name Colin Jan 13, 2015 #1,007
APBcustoms your every day wood addict Full Member Messages 1,894 Reaction score 2,035 Location Stevensville, MD. First name austin Jan 13, 2015 #1,008 how can you be sad when you listen to music like this
Mike Mills Member Full Member Messages 1,251 Reaction score 2,903 Location NC First name Mike Jan 14, 2015 #1,009 APBcustoms said: how can you be sad when you listen to music like this Click to expand... Had to look it up (with lyrics) to catch the words. Could be a little darker; 3/4 thumbs up.
APBcustoms said: how can you be sad when you listen to music like this Click to expand... Had to look it up (with lyrics) to catch the words. Could be a little darker; 3/4 thumbs up.
Mike Mills Member Full Member Messages 1,251 Reaction score 2,903 Location NC First name Mike Jan 14, 2015 #1,010
Mike Mills Member Full Member Messages 1,251 Reaction score 2,903 Location NC First name Mike Jan 15, 2015 #1,011 I'm sure this may have been posted a few times but...
Mike Mills Member Full Member Messages 1,251 Reaction score 2,903 Location NC First name Mike Jan 16, 2015 #1,012 Lots of variations on this (Joe Cocker, Preservation Hall, Cab Calloway, Van Morrison, ect) but I like Louis Armstrong best.
Lots of variations on this (Joe Cocker, Preservation Hall, Cab Calloway, Van Morrison, ect) but I like Louis Armstrong best.
Brink There's nothing to see here Founding Member Full Member Messages 5,814 Reaction score 13,157 Location North central Putnam county, NY First name Brink Jan 16, 2015 #1,013
Kevin Wood is good. Founding Member In Memoriam Messages 30,914 Reaction score 37,294 Location Texas First name Kevin Jan 16, 2015 Thread Starter Thread Starter #1,014 One of my favorite unsung musical heroes and I was lucky enough to see him live in a small venue . . . . .
One of my favorite unsung musical heroes and I was lucky enough to see him live in a small venue . . . . .
Mike Mills Member Full Member Messages 1,251 Reaction score 2,903 Location NC First name Mike Jan 17, 2015 #1,015
SENC ... Full Member Messages 9,972 Reaction score 25,241 Location NC First name Henry Jan 18, 2015 #1,016 Alison Krauss & Union Station - Let Me Touch You …:
SENC ... Full Member Messages 9,972 Reaction score 25,241 Location NC First name Henry Jan 18, 2015 #1,017 Bonnie Raitt& John Prine - Angel From Montgomery:
ripjack13 ɹǝʇɹɐqpooʍ Staff member Administrator Global Moderator Full Member Messages 31,914 Reaction score 40,319 Location Connecticut First name Marc Jan 18, 2015 #1,018 APBcustoms said: how can you be sad when you listen to music like this Click to expand... And here I thought I was the only one who liked this band....(my wife can't stand em...)
APBcustoms said: how can you be sad when you listen to music like this Click to expand... And here I thought I was the only one who liked this band....(my wife can't stand em...)
APBcustoms your every day wood addict Full Member Messages 1,894 Reaction score 2,035 Location Stevensville, MD. First name austin Jan 18, 2015 #1,019 ripjack13 said: And here I thought I was the only one who liked this band....(my wife can't stand em...) Click to expand... Man I felt the same way they have some killer songs!!!
ripjack13 said: And here I thought I was the only one who liked this band....(my wife can't stand em...) Click to expand... Man I felt the same way they have some killer songs!!!
Mike Mills Member Full Member Messages 1,251 Reaction score 2,903 Location NC First name Mike Jan 19, 2015 #1,020