What music are you listening to NOW?

This is a song my son and I listened to many times together . . .


It has more meaning to me than all the ones I've posted put together.
 
This is a song my son and I listened to many times together . . .


It has more meaning to me than all the ones I've posted put together.

I really like that one Kevin. Not sure if my interpretation matches the intended but I do like it.
 
Last edited:
Sure wish there was a high quality video of her singing this. Man I was so into LR when I was drumming and only one band that I was ever in had a female singer that could do her and man she could tear it up almost as good as Linda.


This was recorder in 1980 the same year I was drumming for a regional band called Pegasus and we learned this song within 2 days of it being released on the radio. Back then our local rock station was 98 FM KZEW "The Zoo".
 
Im not sure I agree with this songs message, but she rocks .

+1 on Linda rondstat



Josh I just watched that and I must say, while I would never plug that CD into my player in the truck or at home (or anywhere else for that matter) I would DEFINITELY go see them live if it were in a small venue club. That would be a fun live show in a jazz club type of setting. Very entertaining I bet.
 
I play the album when I'm putzing around in the shop. It's one of those albums that grows on you. I'm a sucker for a redhead with a big voice. (she probably dyed it, but that works for me).
 
i used to jam out to this back in like 2006-2007 love this guitar player my brother saw him and Steve Vai play together.

 
hmmm...now i'm hooked on these guys...


good stuff for an unsigned band...
 
Back
Top