What music are you listening to NOW?


My son was a huge Band geek in High School, almost went with Music as his major in college. They played this song every football game and concert from 6th grade through graduation. Always makes me smile when I hear it. Thanks for the memories Mike!
 
sorry, disregard this post. TA
 
Last edited:
Pink Floyd station on Pandora.

Recently got back a surround sound stereo system that used to belong to one of my wife's sons and then got passed around a bit. It's not in our living room and so I have the AM/FM, the TV, and my tablet able to be passed through it.

It's nice to be able to adjust the sound so that these abused ears can hear what's going on. And the surround stuff is just nice to have.
 
@Mike Mills every song you play is one I've heard on my dad's old 45 Jukebox. He would tip a few back and crank that bad boy up. Neighbors probably hated us, but as a kid it was awesome. yinz must be close in age, he was born in 54
 
@Mike Mills every song you play is one I've heard on my dad's old 45 Jukebox. He would tip a few back and crank that bad boy up. Neighbors probably hated us, but as a kid it was awesome. yinz must be close in age, he was born in 54

Yep, close, 50. So I was 12-13 before transistor radios were available (affordable) and I didn't have to listen to Moms choice.

 
Back
Top