What music are you listening to NOW?

My wife and I just got through dancing and reminiscingto this. Damn they were good.

 
No one else was going to do this obviously to celebrate his 70th so I guess I will.....

neil-young.webp

Insert your own favorite ... here's mine


Happy 70th Mr. Young
 
That's pretty cool - I like it! :party:
 
I went to the circus numerous times when I was a kid and even participated in the Great American Circus Parade in Milwaukee for 5 years as a out walker for an 8 horse hitch. As a result I have always kind of liked circus music so naturally I thought this was pretty cool. That pipe organ is a pretty cool piece of history.
 
I posted the MV video because they got their grammy stripped from them 25 years ago today - I couldn't find the video where the cd skipped and got them caught.
 
I posted the MV video because they got their grammy stripped from them 25 years ago today - I couldn't find the video where the cd skipped and got them caught.

I remember when my brother got a refund for paying to see them in concert.
 
I'm at mohegan sun right now watching Lita Ford in the wolfs den...free show. She still sounds good..but the sound guy sucks....
 
Last edited:
Back
Top