What music are you listening to NOW?

I didn't know they had a band together either. Thats almost too much to ask for. :yipee:That video is a tease. Jean Luc sounds like he is repurposing a song pff of enigmatic ocean. Cant remember which one. I'm going to have to download that alum now. That was my favorite of all of his albums. The version I had was vinyl... :whatever:
 
I really like Evanscence and here is their lead Amy Lee doing a phenomenal job on this old Zeppelin tune

 
I don't like many covers, especially of classic covers. And I can't say I like hers better but damn do I ever like it - she knocked it out of the park. If you'd have told me "I found this cover of GTC by a woman" I'd have said "Don't bother . . . I won't like it."

I have never even heard of her she has a magnificent voice and I love the way she uses it - not all over the damn place like so many vocalists today. Thanks for posting that Colin!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Happy birthday you crazy nutjob.

 
Southern prog rock meets motown meets fusion meets bad ass with a quasi Janis Jopliny edge. . . .

 
Got a little Cinderella going on my Hair Band Radio station on Pandora this morning.

 
Sick, very sick, a direct reflection of the crumbling society. That Bob Rivers has issues....We made it 1 minute and 24 seconds. Sorry Brink, can't do. By the way, last night's family movie was Disney's "Monkeys". I was pleased to see I had a sample of 6 of the many trees mentioned. However, my love for monkeys has diminished some with Disney's presentation.
 
I stopped it after 2 minutes.
 
@duncsuss I have mentioned this before but I'm sure it flies under the radar of most members with all the other posts, but I listen primarily to talk shows (not political ones they suck) and Classic FM out of London in my shop. They always play the best Christmas music every year too. I love the station. Even the British commercials are tolerable. Everything about the station is soothing to the soul.

For anyone that wants to listen, you might get a pop up telling you that you can't listen outside of the country, but that if you live there just enter your postal code. I just always use #10 Downing street's code which is SW1 2AA (have it memorized).

http://www.classicfm.com/radio/player/
 
Back
Top