What music are you listening to NOW?

@NeilYeag Weelll, that 'Singapore Sling' wasn't bad from a distance and even better when manipulating the treble and bass a bit. No, I wouldn't do it again.

However, that chick band 'Warpaint' that was right after it, well 3 hours of there noise and I still wonder, do they suck or are they tolerable..?...
 
I like to compare. Covers are good...but nothing like originals....
 
Very, very rarely does a cover touch the original. I love that Dylan said that Hendrix played All Along the Watchtower the way it was meant to be played. Hendrix was the one guy that could kill the originals.
 
Somebody posts Telstar, I start thinking about stuff like this ... some of my earliest musical memories right here.

 
p.s. if the guitar sound seems vaguely familiar, Mark Knopfler said he was "just trying to make it sound like Hank Marvin"
 
Back
Top