What music are you listening to NOW?

My first concert ever was Foreigner, but THESE guys (the second concert) are the only ones I've seen 3 times and would see again if they ever came to south Texas! This song still lights me up every time even after all these years!

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFpZFnJ6ZT8&feature=related[/video]
 
Trying to make myself useful . . . loaded the smoker up earlier with some salmon from California I traded for and this half way through while I tend things. Not a bad evening here at all . . . . .

 
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHw7gdJ14uQ[/video]
 
 
 
RE: RyG

NYWoodturner said:
Yep...:no dice. more please::dash2::sarcastic:
[video=youtube]http://youtu.be/XlPunkqfXmg[/video]

Some badace picken they have going on there. Thanks for posting:irishjig::irishjig: John
 
RE: RyG

NYWoodturner said:
Wow - I thought I was in "What are you listening to NOW" when I posted this....

I can move the thread if you like.
 
The atheist hymnal......
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wogta8alHiU&feature=related[/video]
 
 
Kevin said:
Oldie but goodie. Love this song for many reasons. Always lifts me which makes no sense since it's supposed to be a song to listen to when you've had a bad day but I've had a great one and it just keeps getting better. Still over five hours left in it, plenty of time for more good things to happen :yipee:. . .

Video Link: youtube

Sound like a Knicks fan. :)
 
 

.


Bump.
 
Let's see if I can get this. I am working on the tail end of a research paper and am in need of some serious motivation to meet the midnight deadline so I am bouncing back and forth between my Avenged Sevenfold and my Volbeat iheart radio stations and this is on right now.
 
Back
Top